"[The most important thing was] how to do a restorative circle! Now I feel like I could lead one in my advisory."
"You were organized, thoughtful, confident, and knowledgeable."
- Staff, Paulo Freire Social Justice School in Holyoke, MA
"Lots of different techniques kept it interesting."
- Staff, Maplehill School in Plainfield, VT
"Your workshop was excellent. You know your stuff, you know how to handle timing...you fostered our engagement...appreciate your transparency and all the work you have done and are doing!"
- Cate Woolner, member of racial justice group Mass Slavery Apology and restorative justice practitioner
"[I have a] deeper, practical understanding of restorative practices. [You had a] good sense of flow, group dynamic, meeting us at our skill level and providing practical applications."
- Jodi Clark, Residential Life Coordinator, Marlboro College, Marlboro, VT
"The circle [you facilitated] on race/class was the most honest I feel we've been as a staff."
- MA high school teacher
"The workshop structure...worked extremely well, and your facilitation struck that elusive balance of firm and flexible. Maybe most importantly, you brought out the expertise and experience of the participants, allowing the group to personalize and shape the content, which creates meaning and, ultimately, change."
- Calvin Moen, mental health peer support specialist
"Thank you for your commitment to providing information and support to schools so restorative practices become the norm."
- Nancy Caldwell, teacher at Brattleboro Area Middle School, Brattleboro, VT